Last update: 2.10.15
Listing: ~52 Live Markets & Vendor Shops!
See the most recent changes in the Changelog
Welcome to our Updated List of Dark Net Markets! Can our list be Improved? Found any broken links? Let us know in the comments!
- The list is always free of phishing links!
- Every link is checked, browsed, registered and manually logged to verify its authenticity. Please double check if you are unsure of a link’s validity.
- Links in the comments are NOT verified in any way.
- Don’t be lazy! Do your research before using any dark net market. Check out the markets forum, the market sub-reddit, and be sure to look for information at:
– DeepDotWeb Reddit
– Our DarkNet Markets Comparison Chart
– DarknetMarkets Reddit
- Use your common sense and consider every market as a potential scam. NEVER store coins on the sites; do not trust on-site escrows and always Use PGP!!!
- Just to be clear: the classification “Top Rated & Recommended Marketplace” is assigned to dark net markets based on the personal opinions of customers and a lack of complaints received about this market, it is not an official endorsement by DeepDotWeb!
Invite / Referral Only markets
This category is for markets that require an invite code or a referral link in order to register. We have included valid links that will enable registration. Please note: safety is not guaranteed! For the highest level of security, use multisig markets.
Multisig or Trusted
This category is for dark net markets that utilize multisig transactions, or those that have displayed great conduct over a long period of time—with no security issues, minimal reports about scamming or technical issues, and administrators that have proven their competency. Usage guides for multisig transactions on the various dark net markets can be found here.
Markets using regular escrow & FE (Finalize Early).
These sites are not markets, they are individual vendors who operate their own sites. Since its harder to find reliable reviews for most of these vendor shops, use your judgment before making any purchases.
Markets For Specific Languages / Countries
Dark net markets that are in languages other than English or are targeted at specific countries.
French: French Dark Place 3.0: http://fdp3ombsobj2uw4w.onion/
French: French Dark Net: http://s35ws7u7sj2g3uxm.onion/
French: Intelligent Black Market: http://ibmarketh6fnr65q.onion/
Polish: Torepublic Market: URL: http://nco5ranerted3nkt.onion/
Russian: Ramp Url: http://ramp2bombkadwvgz.onion
Russian: RuTor Url: http://xuytcbrwbxbxwnbu.onion
Russian: Russian Silk Road Url: http://rusilkusru6f57uw.onion/
Italian IDC: http://2qrdpvonwwqnic7j.onion/
New Markets & Under Construction
New markets will spend some time in this section of the list until they prove themselves to be stable enough for the main section – Market that are tagged with “Under Review!” Have not been checked yet. use at your own risk.
Python Market(Under Review!): http://25cs4ammearqrw4e.onion
New Markets (Either new or we have no reviews about them)
Shared Coin: https://sharedcoin.com/
provides privacy for your transactions by combining your transaction with other people’s.
Grams Helix: http://grams7enufi7jmdl.onion/helix
Bitcoin cleaning service – doesn’t just mix your bitcoins it gives you brand new ones.
Open Source Multisig solution
All Market Vendor directory: http://directory4iisquf.onion
Vendor PGP key Search: http://lbnugoq5na3mzkgv.onion
Bitcoins mixer and tumbling service
Bitcoins mixer and tumbling service
Dead / Scam Markets Links
Only the latest 20 dead or scam links are listed here. Click on the category to view the rest.