Law enforcement authorities in Lübeck, Germany are investigating a case where two men are suspected of abusing a child multiple times and uploading the video to the darknet.
According to the court documents, the public prosecutor’s office in Lübeck accused a 28-year-old man, who is the father of the victim, and a 47-year-old man, of sexually assaulting a two-year-old girl. Police information stated that the suspects abused the child sexually three times. They are charged with serious sexual abuse in nine cases.
The investigation revealed that the two suspects assaulted the two-year-old child between the summer and November 2016. Twice, according to the accusation of the public prosecutor’s office in Lübeck, the two of them have gagged the child so hard that there was a danger to life. The two suspects recorded videos of the sexual abuse and uploaded the media content to the darknet, police information disclosed. A special commission was created for identifying and prosecuting the suspects who watched or downloaded the child pornography videos.
According to the court documents, the mother of the child is not under suspicion. The child lived with her father, but as in the current state of the investigation, the woman had not heard of the deeds, according to the prosecutor’s office. Updates in the case should be expected soon.
On April 19, Michael Shane-Lourcey Clements from Casper, the United States, was standing in court for child porn charges. According to the court documents, the Casper man faces three child pornography charges in federal court after state agents found hundreds of sexually explicit images and videos of children on devices in his home. Clements was indicted in March on two counts of possession of child pornography and one count of receiving child pornography. If convicted, he could face up to 40 years in prison on each count and a total of $750,000 in fines.
The investigation started in January when a special agent with the Wyoming Division of Criminal Investigation discovered that a computer located in Casper downloaded a porn video of a man sexually assaulting a prepubescent girl, court documents stated. Soon after the finding, investigators traced back the address, obtained a search warrant, and visited the suspect at his home on Zinnia Drive. Clements was at the home when law enforcement authorities arrived with the search warrant. During the home search, the suspect told the agents that he had an interest in child pornography and had been downloading images and videos for at least two months. He said he had saved about 2,000 such files to his computer and a memory card. Investigators later confirmed that child pornography material was downloaded on Clements’ laptop and about 1,869 images and 43 videos were saved to the memory card. The content included sexually explicit images of infants too.
Prosecutors originally charged Clements with the possession of child pornography at the Natrona County Circuit Court, and he was scheduled for arraignment in county District Court on April 19. During the hearing, prosecutors said county charges were dismissed so the case could be filed in federal court. Police did not provide information on how the man acquired the child pornography content.