Home » How to make xanax bars or at least a recipe
Click Here To Hide Tor

How to make xanax bars or at least a recipe

-453
0

i already have all the ingredients plus press jst need to no how much of each goes int each pill.

Please need your guys help bad

  • You must to post comments
21
0

Never mind. Im so sorry I ever posted this. Someone told me about it and I was curious. I will never attempt this. I do need more meds and will discuss with my doctor. That’s the only way for me. Sorry to have bothered anyone. Stay well and happy. God bless. On

  • You must to post comments
-2
0

XANAX DOSAGE FOR POTENT BARS:
WE MIX 5KG of powder at a time. In that 5KG mix, there contains 1.35-1.45% of alprazolam. This means that 67.5g-72.5g (We average at 70g on scale) is put into each mix.
We aim to produce pills between 250mg-290mg, 270mg being the perfect pill.
In theory:
A 250mg pill will be dosed between 3.375mg-3.625mg
A 290mg pill will be dosed between 3.915mg-4.205mg

  • Mr barred out answered 3 years ago
  • last edited 3 years ago
  • You must to post comments
-8
0

waned to see some of the methods for Xanax bars at home WITH PILL PRESS & ALPRAZOLAM RAW POWDER

  • You must to post comments
-8
0

What is the inactive ingredients in a 2mg GG249
Percentage wise? I’ve heard they are 87% microcrystalline cellulose, but the magnesium serate, lactose, ducolose sodium, and corn starch make up the other 13%? How could that many other chemicals make up on 13% of a binder mixture? I don’t see how they would ever hold together unless a lot of pressure was applied. If somebody had the presise ingredients to them I’d appreciate it. I have an allergy to certain chemicals but want to switch to xanax. I can handle low dosages of it though. Any help on getting the binder to press properly and show numbers and letters perfectly would be appreciated. I just can’t see how they could be 87% microcrystalline and still stay together, unless they have a large amount of pressure applied to them. I’m guessing 40-80lbs at least.

  • You must to post comments
-25
0

Will you post all tools/ devices used, I need more help. Thanks for helping me get all this worked_out!

  • deeanne Sumteir answered 2 years ago
  • last edited 2 years ago
  • You must to post comments
-26
0

I need a alprazam to keep my nerves from over activating and I can’t relax during some of the most simpl tasks though the day.

  • Bryan Denton answered 2 years ago
  • last edited 2 years ago
  • You must to post comments
-59
0

Hi, my name is Robin and I am 54 and post menopausal. I don’t take HRT anymore and feel better off of it. However, I have always had horrible anxiety. As I am getting older my anxiety is becoming worse and now add to the fact that I am getting crippling panic attacks. My psychiatrist will allow me only 2 2mg Xanax a day. I need more and he just adamantly won’t prescribe it.I have been reading online that you can make your own and I would like to consider doing that. Will you please list every ingredient I will need, the amount needed for a 2mg pill and detailed instructions for me PLEASE?! Also, where do I purchase the alprazolam for the mix and where do I get a press ? And where do I purchase the other ingredients ? And what approx is the cost for everything please? I know it will take some time on your behalf to answer this and I will be so incredibly grateful if you do. Also, where do I get the measuring devises and/or scale? I am backed into a corner and feel this is an option for someone like me. I mean, what else can I do? My city is not that large. Its difficult to pharmacy hop much less find another doctor to prescribe them for me. And really truly I am almost paralyzed by some level of anxiety every single f-ING day! And then those panic attacks. OMG! Mine are horrific and just almost off the charts. I almost stop breathing sometimes. Right now im in an ongoing arguing with a very difficult prideful person and because of that my anxiety has soared out and through the roof and into the heavens! My god, I haven’t even been able to sleep for 4 days because of all the chemical processes that take place in the brain and body when angry. I can’t live like this anymore. So please please please help me! Right now you’re my only hope. But please be as detailed with instructions as you possibly can. I never was any good at science but I have a good friend who used to cook up some stuff that rhymes with pleth. Lol. He will help me. Thank you again, from the deepest of my heart. Robin

  • You must to post comments
Showing 7 results
Your Answer
Guest Author
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
Name*
E-mail*
Body*
captcha*