I made two high valued orders on the 7th and 8th of April respectively, Premium CCS and Cardmasters Trust are the vendors. They were very helpful before payment, the sent me wrong tracking IDs (BOTH!!!) and no reply thereafter! The admin said he would help, twice, then disappeared. The vendors seem to reply to page comments and PMs, if I take in account my experience then I guess they are all fake!!!
There’s no delivery yet, even though I ordered by Express.
I cannot even check my order online, admin said he’s fixing it (10 days ago…). NOTHING BUT SCAMS!
Spread the bad experience, this market must go down.
- ASenna27 answered 1 year ago
- last edited 1 year ago
I have studied this website ‘Undermarket’ for some days, I did not make a purchase. However, based on the data that I have gathered, I am positive this website is a scam website. The following are the common problems a victim would face right after purchasing:
- Wrong track ID. (It never exists in the first place)
- Days wasted just to wait for the ‘sellers’ or the ‘admin’ to reply to your comments. (Of course everyone is complaining about this, since the scammer has to take time replying to every comment.You really think all the sellers just happen to be lazy and non-responsive?)
- positive reviews left in the comment section under your own screen name (The scammer uses your account to create false reviews to gain other potential victims’ trust)
I am just simply surprised at how it can still be up and running till this day. I have been waiting for it to be taken down for months, yet all I see is the website keep expanding and expanding. Please, have due diligence before rushing to buy things with your precious bitcoins!
- Rolf answered 10 months ago
- last edited 10 months ago
Thank you guys for the info Im glad I didnt waste the money. I was really thinking about trying shadow shopper but I knew it sounded to good to be true meaning it usually is. After commenting on the page and not seeing any of my comments being posted I figured something was up and wanted to do a search and found this. I also sent a pm thats not been answered but it had a lot of specific questions so I figured they felt they wouldnt get my money with a simple reply and didnt bother. Thank you all though.
- Dano answered 8 months ago
- last edited 8 months ago
DON’T WASTE YOUR BITCOIN!!!! Total scammers! Their chat is fake as well. I submitted a comment about my order and watched the “admin” pass it by. Now when I try to comment it states “comment awaiting moderation”. I can’t wait to see what it has been moderated to.
- cryptgameplaya answered 12 months ago