So you own a market and want to have it market listed on DeepDotWeb? These are the rules you must follow:
- Deposits & withdrawals must be fully functional (will be tested regularly from various accounts).
- Must have several active (5 – 10) vendors on your site.
- Must have uptime higher than 75%
- Must not be down / inactive / unusable for over a week without letting us & the users know why.
- Must not shill and leave good reviews for yourself or bad reviews for other markets. We see those, and normally ignore & delete them, but do it too much and you will be kicked out.
- Upon submission, please include all the needed data to create a full market chart listing for your market – its your responsibility to keep us informed with any updates.
- If you are running Bitwasp , Evo clone script, or made your market using any other purchased script (even if you modified and patched it) you probably won’t get listed.
- Market using the same UI / Branding / Names / Logo as other previous or current markets (or publicly available UI’s) or not offering any new features that do no exist in other markets, will not be listed.
- As of November 2017: Must offer at least one other Cryptocurrency payment option other than Bitcoin
- Must offer Multisig or no-wallets (autowithdrawal) system, regular escrow market will not be listed anymore.
- Must prove that you are an active vendor for over a year.
- Must send us a PGP signed message containing your shop url + link your profile on one of the active markets OR Grams infodesk containing the same PGP key & user reviews.
- Must have at least 4.9 users rating average on the markets you are active on.
- Your shop must have uptime higher than 75% at all time in order to remain listed.
- Deposits & withdrawals must be fully functional.
- Should not have too many users scam reports about doing direct deals with you.
- Must not shill and leave good reviews for yourself or bad reviews for other markets / vendors. We see those, and normally ignore & delete them, but do it to much and you will be kicked out.
Your market / vendor shop will be marked as dead, scam or deleted without any notice if:
- Deposits & withdrawals will not be fully functional – without a reasonable explanation from you.
- Your uptime will be lower than 75%
- For vendors – high number of scamming reports.
These rules might change from time to time without notice, deletion will be done without notice, its your responsibility to learn and understand these rules.